basciak

Between the Lives
Jessica Shirvington
Eat, Brains, Love
Jeff Hart

The Maze Runner (Maze Runner Series #1)

The Maze Runner - James Dashner The Maze Runner was an amazing dystopian novel. It was a delight to read, however I believed some of the puzzles should've been a bit more difficult. I figured out most of them pages before they were solved by the characters. But with this said, it involved me into thinking about what could be done, what things meant and why things were happening. Thomas the main character was a stunner. Though he did get on my nerves in the beginning with all this 'i don't know' "klunk" (hehe) but throughout the course of the novel, the struggles he is faced with and those he conquers makes him a protagonist to love. His sheer determination, intelligence and empathetic character shines through. He doesn't break promises. Ever.I loved James Dashner's writing style. I cannot wait to get my hands on The Scorched Trials. So many questions left to be answered, and piled onto those I have learnt in this epic novel.