basciak

Between the Lives
Jessica Shirvington
Eat, Brains, Love
Jeff Hart
The Search for Sam - Pittacus Lore So. That was... okay. But still awesome seeing Sam only for a little bit. Can book four hurry up please?The Search for Sam is the fourth novella of Pittacus Lore’s Lorien Legacies: The Lost Files, which continues Adam’s (or Adamus’s) adventure after he was nearly killed and abandoned by his father at the end of the third novella, The Fallen Legacies. We follow his living in Africa (where Swahili is spoken – Kenya, Tanzania, Mozambique, Uganda – there somewhere), back to the Mogadorian estate and his home, and through to the army base in Mexico in which we were introduced to in The Rise of Nine as Adam resists against his race’s endeavours and save the Garde. Along the way we learn the whereabouts of Sam’s father as well as Sam himself. It was nice to see Sam appear again since he’s my favourite character in the series. As I said with the previous novella, the next instalment of the Lorien Legacies is sure to be a game changer with the professional debut of Adam in the series and I’m looking forward to seeing him interact with the Garde members he has yet to meet.