basciak

Between the Lives
Jessica Shirvington
Eat, Brains, Love
Jeff Hart
A Million Suns - Beth Revis And here we are, in the middle, surrounded by a sea of stars.A million suns.Any of them could hold a planet. Any of them could hold a home.But all of them are out of reach. Beth Revis’s writing ability, and the fact that she can write such a great science-fiction novel. Not many authors can also conjure up a sequel that is equally if not better than the first: A Million Suns expands on its predecessor Across the Universe, but exceeds it by a long shot. Now I’m itching to get my hands on Shades of Earth, the third in the trilogy, as I know will not disappoint us at—frexing!—all. As it’s a year until we find out how Amy and Elder’s journey concludes, you might just find me in a padded psych ward until then. That’s only if the apocalypse doesn’t reach us first. Frex! My already hindered soul is being tortured some more. (Can you see that I love these books? Can you!?)Read the rest of my review here.