basciak

Between the Lives
Jessica Shirvington
Eat, Brains, Love
Jeff Hart
The Death Cure - James Dashner “...we neglected to see what was right before our eyes.” p. 323The Death Cure was a book I had pre-ordered well in advanced, mainly because I was itching to find out how this trilogy will end. And I absolutely loved how it did. James Dashner is excellent at pushing his characters to the most emotional extremes (i.e. when one has to make the choice to kill another). The plot continues to be riveting, and although some questions were left unanswered—the key word being “some”—it gave room for you, the reader, to answer them yourself. And the greatest question of all: Is W.I.C.K.E.D. really good? That is definitely answered within these pages. This is one action fulfilling conclusion and I am waiting impatiently for the release of the recently announced prequel to this trilogy, The Kill Order. If you enjoy reading survival-type dystopians like The Hunger Games, then this is a series you most definitely have to read.